Starting at the Henley Showground, explore the beautiful fields and woodlands of Culden Faw Estate. Walk with us and we can deliver a new Parkinson’s treatment in years not decades.
- Start and finish: Culden Faw Estate, Henley-on-Thames RG9 3AS.
- Routes: 1 or 6 miles.
- The shorter (1 mile) route is fully accessible and suitable for everyone. For those on the 6 mile route please be prepared for some steep climbs and descents, this route will not be accessible for those using a pushchair or wheelchair.
- Dogs are welcome but must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Warm up together, walk together, finish together. Start and finish in the new event village with the Parkinson’s community. Have a chat, grab a drink and find information and support.
- Registration for this walk closes: Sunday 1 October 2023.
How we’ll support you
- We’ll send you a welcome pack full to the brim with fundraising guidance, tips and information.
- We’ll also send you a Walk for Parkinson’s T-shirt to wear on the day, and to help promote your fundraising as your event gets closer.
- The regional fundraiser organising the walk will be in touch shortly after you’ve signed up.
TO BOOK TICKETS CLICK HERE